Thursday 28 May 2009

Music Reflection Task Term 4

April:
Date:1 april
Ahh Today is my first day of Music in Term 4 i was a bit excited. But i knew what to excpect this year. At least it was better today then previous lessons. Mainly or namely term 3. I'm really excited now. And I think Music is even better this term!!

Date:2 april
Well its the secound day of music and it's ok. Actually better than that. It was a great day for me. music is seriously.

Date:8 april
So much HW so little time. There was PET, English and even Maths but hore for music our teachers didn't give us any HW. Hore for Music class. Today is my music Theory class. It's like only 40 minutes and then off to recess.

Date:9 april
80 minutes of Music. It may be an agony or a privlidge. And it was difinetly a privlidge today in Music class. Today was my Music Practical class. It was ok we would have to sing every time we have music practical class though. But that's a good thing 'cause i like singing , (most of the time).

Date:15 april
Another week of Music. Today would be the 5th time i would have music in this month of April. We are like half way through the month. And next month is May.

Date:16 april
Today i had somewhat of a hw. I had to download the FINALE program. The FINALE program is like a softwear to make and print music. It' so cool but so hard. We had to go to this website:
http://ajfvine.ilahas.com/ if i wasn;t mistaken i think it was Mr. Als website

Date:22 april
Today i still couldnt download the program. It was so hardand i was worried cause of viruses going into the computer. Then it would be so long to get rid of it.

Date: 23 April

Today my teachers told me to do the following Instructions:
  1. open an account in gmail
  2. go to blogger.com
  3. CREATE A BLOG
  4. put the title " My Music Reflection Task Semester 2 2009"
  5. Fill our daily reflection in one blog- my term 3 reflection
  6. remember my blogsite name
  7. Send my sit blog to :Mr. Herry
Mr.John

Date: 29 april
Today i learned how to transpose notes fron the majour scale to the 2 sharp, 1 sharp, and the last but certainly not the least3 sharp scale. And i also learned how to make a chord,

Date: 30 april
NO HW FOR MUSIC YEAHH!!! today i have no music hw. But my teachers as like any other good and diligent teachers check our hw from our previous lesson. Which in this case YESTERDAY.

Date:6 MAY
Today i learned about chords and my teachers today told me the criteria for finale project. Which is:
  • soft copy submitt by 2nd week of May
  • Print Hardcopy of FINALE by 2nd week of MAy
  • Put the chord on your melody with FINALE
  • Put the lyric on your melody with FINALE
  • your name class and title on your melody.
Date: 7 May
Today i had rehearsels for my exam. I was the fifth person to try practising it. I was relieved that i wasn't the first. But i think i was bad becuase i sounded bad. And i felt nervous.

Date: 8 MAY
The sound of rehearsels is in the air. Instead of the sound of Music. HAhaha. But i didn't sing toda because the priorty was for the people who hadn't sing or preform. In the Vocal class that would be 4 people.

Date: 13 May

The sound of rehearsels are also in the air for this week. I think that this is the middle of May. So our time is near for the final exams. And for our music practicals. Our Music Practicals are like us preform in my case singing our own songs. I will be so humiliated afteer people here my song.

Date:14 May

More and More reheaarslas. This is getting annoying to many rehearsals. Stop with the rehearsals please.

Date: 20 May
Well nothing new to us today. But when i went inside the music room it looked like the test was today and then i started panickinc and asking y dilgent friend if the test was today. He said he didnt know. Luckily it wasnt. :p

Date 21 May

LAST DAY OF MUSIC. Today was our last day of Music. And i thought i would never say it. I'll miss my teachers in Music!! Bye bye music hello EXAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment